The Cambridge specialists
Founded in Cambridge in 1987, Staffords has built a strong reputation based on its commitment to high standards and friendly approach. You can find us in state-of-the-art offices at Capital Park, Fulbourn on the southern edge of the city. Click here for more about our team.
Our clients range from start-ups and individuals with small investment portfolios to large professional partnerships and companies with a turnover of £10 million plus.
We work primarily across four sectors:
- Technology: businesses operating in life sciences, biotechnology, software, engineering, electronics, telecoms and other technical sectors
- Business services: corporate customers across all market sectors
- Charities: including not-for-profit organisations and the voluntary sector
- Private clients: individuals and Trust clients.
To support the smooth running of your affairs, we offer a complete range of financial management functions and outsourced services. We also place a high priority on flexibility and accessibility at any reasonable time. So, when you need to speak to someone, you will always find one of our partners or a qualified member of staff on hand to help.
Our services include:
- Financial management
- Business strategy and planning
- Tax planning and compliance
- Management accounting.
As Chartered Accountants, we take pride in providing our customers with expert guidance based on the highest ethical and technical standards, in line with the principles upheld by the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales
On this website you'll find plenty of information to keep you up-to-date with the latest news, best practice and regulatory requirements - for more, see Resources. We can also send you our weekly e-newsletter for a round up of key industry news that could benefit your business - click to sign up.